If you have a medical emergency, nothing is as important as knowing that help will arrive as quickly as possible. Some 911 emergency medical providers already use a complex system of crowd sourced text, photos, and geo-tags called Next Generation 9-1-1 to send medical professionals to your location within minutes. What if your business could respond to emergencies just as quickly? How would this access to quick, efficient solutions impact your bottom line?
Using Mobile Solutions to Expedite Business Services
With mobile solutions from Vorsite, your business can use the Mobile Application Platform to access state-of-the-art data transmissions from anywhere you have a cell phone signal. Most 9-1-1 centers currently only allow voice emergency calls, which transmit only a limited amount of information to responders, such as Automatic Number Identification. But the Next Generation 9-1-1 environment will allow the public to transmit other data to responders, such as:
- Images to help responders better prepare for and assess emergencies.
- Text messages for the hearing impaired or better clarity.
- Automatic messages from safety personal safety devices like Advanced Automatic Collision Notification systems.
Your business can take advantage of this same technology through mobile development using a Mobile Enterprise Platform. Using this technology, you can quickly create socially integrated mobile apps to help you reach customers on any common mobile device. Originally launched as part of the Next Generation 9-1-1 project, Vorsite is proud to offer the same solutions to small and mid-sized businesses for truly dynamic apps at a fraction of the cost.
What’s Possible With Mobile Solutions From Vorsite?
Vorsite using Microsoft Mobile Application technology to give small to mid-sized business owners the edge in connectivity with customers and staff. They have handled projects related to Next Generation 9-1-1 mobile apps such as:
- Mobile UI: a vision control system designed to enable keynote presentation theaters. The system was deployed not just on a variety of mobile devices, but also on desktop computers for control technicians. Built using the Cloud Enterprise Platform.
- Mobile Alert System: a social networking solution perfect for schools, families, neighborhood watches, government organizations, and businesses. Allows users to send alerts to users is a specific geo-location or throughout a network. Send alerts to your staff by pressing a single button, or edit existing alerts with new information.
- Secure Videoconferencing: perfect for government organizations, the secure videoconferencing system is developed on the Cloud Enterprise Platform to give agencies secure, cloud-based videoconferencing capabilities without the need for on-site servers or security. This project has already been approved and is currently deployed at multiple US-based Federal Government entities.
In an increasingly mobile world, emergency workers and businesses alike are constantly seeking ways to expedite data transmissions and improve workplace productivity. Vorsite and Microsoft mobile solutions can help your business stay competitive on multiple devices, while keeping overhead costs and on-site data storage at the minimum.